Clash of Clans Skeleton Summary
- Witches summon Skeletons to help her fight.
- Their stats are very similar to Barbarians, however, they have less hit points but move faster.
- Skeletons will attack the closest structure to them. However, once they become aware of enemy Clan Castle troops, Heroes or Skeleton Trap Skeletons (either by being attacked themselves or being near another friendly troop under attack), they will leave their previously targeted structure and engage the enemy troops instead. Once all of the nearby enemy troops are defeated, they will proceed to attack the nearest building from their current location.
Clash of Clans Skeleton Best Use
- You can not train a Skeleton since they are a by product of a Witch.
- They are great at distracting opponent Clan Castle Troops or Heroes.
- Alone they are very weak, but in large groups, they can do a lot of damage.
Clash of Clans Skeleton Weakness
- You can not train Skeletons.
- Very little hit points and die easily.
- Can not attack air.
Clash of Clans Skeleton Statistics
|Preferred Target||Attack Type||Movement Speed||Attack Speed||Range|
|None||Melee (Ground Only)||24||1s||0.4 tiles|
|Level||Damage per Second||Damage per Attack||Hitpoints|