Clash of Clans Witch Summary
- The Witch is the fifth troop unlocked by the Dark Barrack.
- The Witch summons dead warriors from past battles (Skeletons).
- If her skeletons die, she will spawn more skeletons. A level 1 Witch will have a maximum of 6 skeletons at one time while a level 2 Witch will have a maximum of 8 skeletons at one time.
- Witches have no preferred target when attacking; they will simply attack the closest structure to them. However, once they become aware of enemy Clan Castle troops, Heroes or Skeleton Trap skeletons (either by being attacked themselves or being near another friendly troop under attack), they will leave their previously targeted building and engage the enemy troops instead. Once all of the nearby enemy troops are defeated, they will proceed to attack the nearest structure from their current location.
- The Witch is very similar to the Archer and Wizard in that she uses a ranged attack and can shoot over Walls. She shoots energy blasts that do little damage, but requires support as he has relatively low hit points and can easily be killed by point defenses.
Clash of Clans Witch Best Use
- Skeletons produced by Witches along with a few Wizards is a great kill squad that will easily destroy an opponents Clan Castle troop.
- A similar setup can easily distract and kill the opponents Archer Queen or Barbarian King. This troop setup is used in an effective Town Hall 9 attack strategy called HoGoWiWi.
- They work well behind units with high hit points such as Golems or Heroes.
- If you can keep the Witch alive long enough, her and her skeletons do a great job in clearing the base increasing your chances of getting 3 stars.
- It’s best to release her as far from the main battle (close to the edge of the base) to allow her time to spawn as many skeletons as possible.
Clash of Clans Witch Weakness
- Low hit points makes them vulnerable to defenses.
- They take a large amount of camp space so losing a Witch early in an attack will definitely hurt your attack.
- She’s vulnerable to Giant Bombs.
Clash of Clans Witch Upgrade Differences
- The Witch has short purple hair that goes down to her shoulders. She wears two golden shoulder pieces, a golden belt, and a raggedy skirt. She also wears a raggedy purple cape and holds a staff with a goat’s skull.
- There is no physical differences in appearances between the level 1 and 2 Witch. The only way to tell the two level of witches apart is by seeing how many Skeletons she initially spawns. A level 1 Witch will spawn 3 Skeletons at a time (maximum of 6 Skeletons total per Witch during an attack) while a level 2 Witch will spawn 4 Skeletons at a time (maximum of 8 Skeletons total per Witch during an attack).
Clash of Clans Witch Statistics
|Preferred Target||Attack Type||Summon Cooldown||Housing Space||Training Time||Movement Speed||Attack Speed||Dark Barracks Level Required||Range|
|None||Area Splash 0.3 Tile Radius (Ground & Air)||6s||12||20m||12||0.7s||5||4 tiles|
|Level||Damage per Second||Damage per Attack||Skeletons Summoned||Hitpoints||Training Cost||Research Cost||Laboratory Level Required||Research Time|
|1||25||17.5||3 (Limit 6)||75||250||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|2||30||21||4 (Limit 8)||100||350||75,000||7||10 days|