Clash of Clans Wall Breaker Summary
- The Wall Breaker is the fifth troop unlocked in the Barracks
- Upon dealing damage, the Wall Breaker will die (suicide bombers).
- Wall Breakers prioritize the nearest enclosed Wall and will ignore all other structures and Clan Castle troops. Once the nearest enclosed Wall section is broken open, Wall Breakers will find the next enclosed Wall.
- It deals splash damage around its target and deals 40x damage to Walls
- Wall Breakers pause for a second before blowing up.
- Wall Breakers have very low hitpoints but move rather quickly.
Clash of Clans Wall Breaker Best Use
- Wall Breakers are important to ground attacks. Walls will stop Giants and Golems from penetrating to the core of the base. Wall Breakers will open up the base allowing Giants and Golems to continue to protect any troops behind them.
- It’s best to drop a Barbarian or Giant to absorb defensive attacks before releasing Wall Breakers. If dropped first, Archers and Cannons will easily shoot them down before they explode on a wall.
- In higher level attacking, a well placed Rage Spell that covers interior walls will help Wall Breakers break open a side of a base. The Rage Spell mixed with the 40x damage allows for less Wall Breakers necessary to open up a base which is crucial for Ground attacks such as GoWiWi or GoWiPe.
- Keeping a few Wall Breakers in your camp is a good idea when farming. They will help your troops get into the core of the Base where Gold, Elixir and Dark Elixir Storage are often located.
- Annoying your fellow clan members by donating them into their Clan Castle.
Clash of Clans Wall Breaker Weakness
- Extremely fragile unit with very low hitpoints making them easily killed by Cannons and Archer Towers.
- Wall Breakers are usually sent in groups of 2 or 3 to which makes them easily killed by Mortar splash damage or Wizard Tower that are located just behind a wall. Timing your Wall Breaker release is very important.
- Fairly long training time and rather expensive.
- Depending on where you place Wall Breakers, they may target different walls in a similar area which will require additional Wall Breakers to destroy a given Wall.
- Depending on how the opponents base is structured, Wall Breakers may attack walls that are enclosed off to the side of your release point rather than penetrating and destroying interior Walls.
- Wall Breakers pause for a second before blowing up leaving them vulnerable to defensive attacks.
- They make very bad Clan Castle defensive troops often being donated to clan members as a joke.
Clash of Clans Wall Breaker Upgrade Differences
- At level 1 & 2, the Wall Breaker is holding a small bomb.
- At level 3 & 4, the bomb becomes slightly larger.
- At level 5, the bomb turns gold.
- At level 6, the Wall Breaker drops the bomb in favor of an explosive barrel.
Clash of Clans Wall Breaker Statistics
|Preferred Target||Attack Type||Housing Space||Training Time||Movement Speed||Attack Speed||Barracks Level Required||Range|
|Walls (Damage x40)||Area Splash 2 Tile Radius (Ground Only)||2||2m||24||1s||5||1 tile|
|Level||Damage||Damage vs. Walls||Hitpoints||Training Cost||Research Cost||Laboratory Level Required||Research Time|
Clash of Clans Number of Wall Breakers required to break through Walls
|Wall Breaker Level||1||1||2||2||2||3||5||6||7||9||12||15|