Clash of Clans Valkyrie Summary
- The Valkyrie is the third troop unlocked by the Dark Barrack.
- She takes up 8 housing space in the Army Camp.
- Valkyries have no preferred target when attacking. She will attack the closest structure and once destroyed move on to the next closest structure. She will turn stop attacking structures and turn her attention to enemy Clan Castle troops, Heroes or Skeleton Trap skeletons (either by being attacked or being near another friendly troop under attack). Once all of the nearby enemy troops are defeated, she will proceed to attack the nearest structure from her current position.
Clash of Clans Valkyrie Best Use
- Since the introduction of the Poison Spell, Valkyries higher hit points makes her a great troop to use in a defensive Clan Castle.
- She works well in destroy open bases with minimal intersecting walls.
Clash of Clans Valkyrie Weakness
- Valkyries only attacks ground making her vulnerable to flying units in the opponents Clan Castle.
- Valkyries tend to get ahead of most troops and wedges herself between structures making her vulnerable to splash damage.
- It can be difficult to predict her movement once structures are destroyed.
- Valkyries have a very slow attack speed.
- Tends to get stuck on walls making her vulnerable to defenses behind walls.
Clash of Clans Valkyrie Upgrade Differences
- The Valkyrie is a tall thin woman with a steel axe. She wears a bra-like chest plate and a cloth covering her waist.
- At level 3 and 4, the Valkyrie’s steel axe changes to a golden axe.
Clash of Clans Valkyrie Statistics
|Preferred Target||Attack Type||Housing Space||Training Time||Movement Speed||Attack Speed||Dark Barracks Level Required||Range|
|None||Area Splash 1 Tile Radius (Ground Only)||8||8m||24||1.8s||3||0.5 tiles|
|Level||Damage per Second||Damage per Attack||Hitpoints||Training Cost||Research Cost||Laboratory Level Required||Research Time|