Clash of Clans Spell Factory Summary
- The Spell Factory is unlocked at Town Hall 5.
- The Spell Factory allows the player to create Spells using Elixir. There are currently five Spells: the Lightning Spell, Healing Spell, Rage Spell, Jump Spell and Freeze Spell.
- Unlike Dark Spells created by the Dark Spell Factory, Spells created in the Spell Factory take up 2 housing space.
- The Spells themselves can be used in battle by selecting a previously created Spell and clicking on the enemy’s village. The spell can be placed anywhere, bypassing Walls or buildings, and it cannot be destroyed by any defenses.
- Although multiple instances of a single spell may be created (up to the maximum 5 a maxed Spell Factory can hold), each spell instance can only be used once. Once you have used a spell, you must create it again in order to use it in your next battle.
- You will not lose your spells if your Spell Factory is destroyed during the defense of your village, nor will its destruction disrupt or pause spell creation in any way.
- If you upgrade the Spell Factory while it is creating a spell, the spell continues building during the upgrade and will be available as soon as the upgrade completes. It is not possible to start building new spells during the upgrade. If you have any spells already created when you start the upgrade, you will be able to use these in a raid.
- You can speed up the creation of spells with gems and there is also an ability to boost spell production for 2 hours. The boost option costs 10 Gems and will increase the speed of the boosted Spell Factory by a factor of four. The boost timer will continue to count down even if you aren’t creating spells, so don’t boost your Spell Factory until you are ready to use it.
- The total spell storage capacity is shared between the Spell Factory and the Dark Spell Factory.
Clash of Clans Spell Factory Defensive Strategy
- Since Spells can not be destroy or stolen, the Spell Factory is typically placed outside of Walls near the perimeter of the base as an initial line of defensive distraction against enemy troops.
Clash of Clans Spell Factory Offensive Strategy
- Each Spell created in the Spell Factory has it’s unique advantage. Visit each of their individual pages for best offensive strategies and tips on how to use each Spell.
Clash of Clans Spell Factory Upgrade Differences
- When initially constructed, the Spell Factory consists of a gray metal cauldron with a valve and hand wheel at the front. It is supported by a total of eight wooden legs lashed to the edges of the cauldron and at the rear there is a slingshot-looking structure used to hold the massive stirring spoon while the Spell Factory is in operation. When spells are brewing, the spell in the cauldron appears azure blue, resembling the Lightning Spell.
- At level 2, the Spell Factory cauldron changes from a gray metal color to a bronze color. When spells are brewing, the spell in the cauldron appears golden, resembling the Healing Spell.
- At level 3, the Spell Factory cauldron changes from a bronze color to gold. The ropes attaching the legs to the cauldron disappear and are replaced with three golden rails encircling the cauldron. When spells are brewing, the spell in the cauldron appears deep purple, resembling the Rage Spell.
- At level 4, the Spell Factory gains spiked metal armor protecting the four corners of the structure, similar to those found on the Gold Storage. When Spells are brewing, the spell in the cauldron appears green, resembling the Jump Spell.
- At level 5, the Spell Factory gains blue hexagons on the protective pads on each corner. The blue hexagons may represent the Freeze Spell which is unlocked at this level. When spells are brewing, the spell in the cauldron appears light blue, resembling the Freeze Spell.
Clash of Clans Spell Factory Statistics
|Town Hall Level||1||2||3||4||5||6||7||8||9||10|
|Level||Hitpoints||Spell Unlocked||Spell Capacity||Build Cost||Build Time||Boost Cost||Experience Gained||Town Hall Level Required|
|1||425||Lightning Spell||2||200,000||1 day||10||293||5|
|2||470||Healing Spell||4||400,000||2 days||10||415||6|
|3||515||Rage Spell||6||800,000||4 days||10||587||7|
|4||565||Jump Spell||8||1,600,000||5 days||10||657||9|
|5||615||Freeze Spell||10||3,200,000||6 days||10||720||10|