Clash of Clans Seeking Air Mine Summary
- The Seeking Air Mine is unlocked at Town Hall 7.
- It is a trap that affects a single flying unit.
- Unlike the Air Bomb, the Seeking Air Mine does not cause splash damage but it does inflict a heavy damage to high hitpoint units like Dragons or Lava Hounds.
- The Seeking Air Mine is incapable of taking out Minions or Healers, and cannot be triggered by them.
- This trap will attack Lava Hounds, Dragons and Balloons.
- Like all traps, once it is activated, the Seeking Air Mine must be re-armed in order to be a part of the next defensive Layout (with the exception of Clan Wars, where all Traps are active for every enemy attack).
Clash of Clans Seeking Air Mine Defensive Strategy
- Like the Air Bombs and Skeleton Traps that’s been set to air mode, placing the Seeking Air Mines near an Air Defense can help weaken troops to allow the Air Defense to destroy more units.
- It’s always ideal to place traps in the core of your base to make them difficult to trigger.
- It is best used on Dragons or hurt Lava Hounds.
- You can place it next to your Town Hall to stop lone Dragons from destroying it.
Clash of Clans Seeking Air Mine Offensive Strategy
- Since it’s hard to predict where the Seeking Air Mines are located, there isn’t much of a strategy when attacking a base with Seeking Air Mines.
- Sometimes in Clan War Attacks, Seeking Air Mines are located near the edge of a base or outside the main base. If this is the case, sending a Balloon to trigger these traps early on will help your Dragons and Lava Hounds survive longer.
Clash of Clans Seeking Air Mine Upgrade Differences
- At level 1 and 2, three black balloons with skulls painted on them carry a bomb.
- At level 3, the spikes on the Seeking Air Mine get bigger and turn golden, the Seeking Air Mine can be seen more easily within its compartment, and the compartment opens up slightly.
Clash of Clans Seeking Air Mine Statistics
|Town Hall Level||1||2||3||4||5||6||7||8||9||10|
|Level||Damge||Cost||RE-Arm Cost||Build Time||Experience Gained||Town Hall Level Required|
|Trigger Radius||Damage Type||Unit Type Targeted||Favorite Target||Size|
|4 tiles||Single Target||Air||None||1×1 tile|