“Enrage your units to make them bigger, faster and stronger! Cast this to create a Ring of Rage! Your units will gain speed and attack power while they are inside this ring.”
Clash of Clans Rage Spell Summary
- The Rage Spell is the third spell unlocked in the Spell Factory.
- When the spell is used, it places a purple stationary ring of rage on the ground.
- All troops within the ring will benefit from faster speed and amplified attack or healing (both ground and air units), including Healers.
- Rage Spells do not stack.
Clash of Clans Rage Spell Best Use
- Rage Spells works best with high damage units such as Dragons, Wizards and Pekkas.
- Rage Spells are an important part of Dragloon attack strategy.
- Rage Spells are an integral spell used in Lavaloon attack strategy. Rage combined with Balloons will destroy defenses in swiftly.
- When placing a Rage Spell, make sure to place it where troops will stay a while. A mistake that several people make is placing the ring right on top of troops and the troops quickly leave the Rage zone.
- Rage Spells go well with GoWiWi and GoWiPe attacks as your troops break into the core of the base. The Rage Spell and with a Healing Spell will help your troops quickly destroy the core of a base.
Clash of Clans Rage Spell Statistics
|Radius||Number of Pulses||Time Between Pulses||Housing Space||Time To Brew||Spell Factory Level Required|
|5 tiles||60||0.3s||2||30 minutes||3|
|Level||Damage Increase||Speed Increase||Cost||Research Cost||Research Time||Laboratory Level Required|