“Give your army the upper hand against enemy troops with this deadly poison! Defending units that linger in a Poison Spell’s toxic cloud will move slower, attack slower and take damage with increasing severity over time. Poison Spells do not effect structures.”
Clash of Clans Poison Spell Summary
- The Poison Spell is the first dark spell unlocked in the Dark Spell Factory. It is automatically unlocked once the Dark Spell Factory has finished construction.
- When the spell is used, a toxic orange ring is created.
- The Poison Spell does damage and slows down all enemy Troops, Heroes, and Skeletons inside its affected area. It does no damage to buildings and structures.
- Poison Spell deals scaling damage which can take a long time depending on the type of Troops inside the Clan Castle.
Clash of Clans Poison Spell Best Use
- A Poison Spell is best used in helping to destroy Clan Castle Troops. You can either pull the opponents Clan Castle troops to the side and place the Poison on top of the Troops and wait for them to die. Another method is to place the poison as your attack enters the range of the Clan Castle and place the Poison Spell in the core of the base.
- Level 1 Poison Spell can easily kill low hit point troops such as Archer, Barbarians, Wizards and Witches.
- In Hog based attacks, a Poison Spell is a great way to destroy a Skeletons that are chasing the Hog Riders. The best way to use the poison spell is wait for the Hog Riders to approach a group of defenses that will slow them down and place the Poison to cover the area the Hogs Riders will be in. Placement of the Poison will be similar to placing a Healing Spell to heal the Hog Riders.
Clash of Clans Poison Spell Statistics
|Radius||Targets||Housing Space||Time To Brew||Dark Spell Factory Level Required|
|4 tiles||Ground & Air||1||15 minutes||1|
|Level||Maximum Damage per Second||Speed Decrease||Attack Rate Decrease||Cost||Research Cost||Research Time||Laboratory Level Required|