Clash of Clans P.E.K.K.A (PEKKA) Summary
- P.E.K.K.A is the tenth and last troop to be unlocked in the standard Barracks. She has the strongest armor of any of the Elixir-based troops, and the highest damage of any normal unit in the game. However, she is also the most expensive Elixir troop of all, and has the longest training time.
- She has purple crystal spikes growing out of the side of her head, and carries a sword (multiple swords at higher levels).
- P.E.K.K.A receives double damage from Hidden Teslas due to the conductivity of her armor; however, Lightning Spells do not do double damage to P.E.K.K.A.
- P.E.K.K.As have no preferred target when attacking; they will simply attack the closest building to them. However, once they become aware of enemy Clan Castle troops, Heroes or Skeleton Trap skeletons (either by being attacked themselves or being near another friendly troop under attack), they will leave their previously targeted building and engage the enemy troops instead. Once all of the nearby enemy troops are defeated, they will proceed to attack the nearest building from their current location.
Clash of Clans P.E.K.K.A (PEKKA) Best Use
- Because this unit has the highest attack of all normal units in the game along with very high health, it is advisable to deploy them in pairs on each corner of the opponent’s village or near a bunch of enemy defensive buildings. Most buildings won’t survive two attacks of this very powerful unit (600-950 damage per hit depending on level), meaning two P.E.K.K.As should destroy most buildings in a single hit from both units. By deploying in pairs, Mortars won’t be as effective either, as they can only damage one pair at a time as opposed to an entire group of P.E.K.K.As deployed together. Nevertheless, if the opponent’s village has maximum level Walls, it may be best to deploy larger groups of P.E.K.K.As. This way, they will be able to break through the walls with one hit. Beware of Hidden Teslas though, as Hidden Teslas do twice as much damage to P.E.K.K.As as they do to other Troops.
Clash of Clans P.E.K.K.A (PEKKA) Weakness
- Takes a long time to train.
- Doesn’t attack air.
Clash of Clans P.E.K.K.A (PEKKA) Upgrade Differences
- At level 2, her sword gains an Elixir-colored glow.
- At level 3, P.E.K.K.A’s armor color changes from dark blue to black, the spikes turn blood red, and she grows in size.
- At level 4, P.E.K.K.A obtains another sword and her spikes turn more pink.
- At level 5, P.E.K.K.A’s armor color changes from black to dark navy and her swords turn gold. However, the spikes and the sword hilts still stay the same. The swords now appear to have a pink “aura”. Her eyes have a faint pink glow.
Clash of Clans P.E.K.K.A (PEKKA) Statistics
|Preferred Target||Attack Type||Housing Space||Training Time||Movement Speed||Attack Speed||Barracks Level Required||Range|
|None||Melee (Ground Only)||25||45m||16||2.5s||10||0.8 tiles|
|Level||Damage per Second||Damage per Attack||Hitpoints||Training Cost||Research Cost||Laboratory Level Required||Research Time|