Clash of Clans Other Buildings
Clash of Clans Other Buildings Summary
- The Clash of Clans Other Buildings are structures that are not purchased in the Shop.
- The Town Hall and Clan Castle are not purchased in the shop. You start the game off with a Town Hall and the Clan Castle is rebuilt later in the game.
- The Town Hall does not serve any offensive or defensive purpose. It is the one structure that can be destroyed to give an opponent a Star.
- The Clan Castle on the other hand is the only structure that can be used to assist both offensively and defensively (Heroes can assist you both offensively and defensively but are considered Troops).
Clash of Clans Other Buildings Usage
- If you are trophy pushing or building a base for War, the Town Hall should be placed near the center of your base.
- If you are focused on farming, you should leave your Town Hall in a far corner exposed in hopes of getting a free 12 hour shield to limit the amount of resources that can be stolen from you.
- The Clan Castle should be placed near the core of your base to make it hard to lure.
Clash of Clans Other Buildings Facts
- Upgrading the Town Hall and Clan Castle requires Gold.
- Since the Town Hall does not provide any offensive or defensive advantage, there is no real affect on your game play when it is upgrading.
- The Clan Castle can be used for both offense and defense during an upgrade.