Clash of Clans Minion Summary
- The Minion is the first troop unlocked in the Dark Barrack.
- The Minion trains is cheap unit that trains quickly.
- The Minion attacks by spitting Dark Elixir.
- Out of the Dark Elixir Troops, the Minion has the lowest health and does the least damage per second. It’s the fastest training Dark Troop and takes the least housing space. Minions have the highest Damage Per Second of per housing space of all the Dark Elixir Troops.
- Minions will attack the closest structure, knowing this you can path (funnel) them in the direction you want by controlling the order in which structures are destroyed.
Clash of Clans Minion Best Use
- A few minions are great to pick of buildings to help get 50% of a base or to help clean up a base to get 100%
- Minions are a good troop to use to pull Clan Castle Troops to a corner, provided the are no air attacking defenses near by.
- Minions in a large group can overpower defenses.
- They work well following higher hit point flying units such as Lava Hounds, Dragons and Balloons.
Clash of Clans Minion Weakness
- Very low hit points so they die rather easily.
- They tend to group up making them vulnerable to Air Bombs and Wizard Towers.
- Multi target infernos will destroy Minions.
Clash of Clans Minion Upgrade Differences
- At level 3, the Minion’s skin changes from light blue to a royal blue. Its forearms and horns are a slightly darker shade of blue.
- At level 5, the Minion’s skin turns gray. its forearms and horns both turn black. The eyes start to glow a ghostly white, making it resemble a gargoyle.
- At level 6, the Minion’s skin turn reddish purple. Its wings also turn into light purple similar to that of a Level 2 Dragon.
Clash of Clans Minion Statistics
|Preferred Target||Attack Type||Housing Space||Training Time||Movement Speed||Attack Speed||Dark Barracks Level Required||Range|
|None||Ranged (Ground & Air)||2||45s||32||1s||1||2.75 tiles|
|Level||Damage per Second||Hitpoints||Training Cost||Research Cost||Laboratory Level Required||Research Time|