Clash of Clans Jump Spell Summary
- The Jump Spell is the fourth spell unlocked in the Spell Factory.
- When the spell is used, it places a green ring on the ground.
- Depending on the location of structures, troops will attack nearest structure as if walls were not there. If the closest structure is to the side away from the Jump Spell, troops will attack that structure and avoid the Jump Spell. If the closest structure is behind the wall within the range of the Jump Spell, troops will make use of the Jump Spell and jump over the wall to the next structure.
- Jumps spells have no affect on Hog Riders.
Clash of Clans Jump Spell Best Use
- Jump Spells are best used to help troops get to the core of a base when there a lot of intersecting walls.
- Often times X-Bows and Infernos will destroy Wall Breakers before they’re able to destroy walls. Jump Spells are effective in these areas near the core of the base to help troops get to the Town Hall.
- Town Hall 10 attacks that use 5 or more Golems, 3 Jump Spells are typically used to help keep Golems spread out across a base to help maximize the area of defensive coverage to help protect Wizards.
Clash of Clans Jump Spell Statistics
|Radius||Housing Space||Time To Brew||Spell Factory Level Required|
|3.5 tiles||2||30 minutes||4|
|Level||Spell Duration||Cost||Research Cost||Research Time||Laboratory Level Required|
|2||40 Seconds||27,000||3,000,000||5 days||6|
|3||60 Seconds||31,000||6,000,000||7 days||8|