Clash of Clans Heroes
Clash of Clans Heroes Summary
- The Clash of Clans Heroes are the most powerful troops in the game.
- Both the Barbarian King and Archer Queen are immortal. You only have to train or build them once. However, if they take on any damage on defense or offense, they will need to regenerate their health back to full strength before being available to use again.
- Heroes can be set to guard your base on defense or go to sleep to prevent damage on defense and using them strictly for offense.
Clash of Clans Heroes Usage
- Typically its best to place Heroes near the core of your base to protect either your Town Hall, Gold Storage, Elixir Storage or Dark Elixir Storage.
- It is best to let both Heroes take on a little damage before using their abilities. The reason for this is both the Iron Fist and Royal Cloak restores some hitpoints to the Barbarian King and Archer Queen respectively.
- The Barbarian King is a great tank on offense. If you have both the Barbarian King and Archer Queen, it’s often good to use them together and have the Barbarian King lead the way for the Archer Queen.
Clash of Clans Heroes Facts
- Building the Barbarian King Altar summons the Barbarian King.
- Building the Archer Queen Altar summons the Archer Queen.
- The Barbarian King and Archer Queen are summoned and upgraded using Dark Elixir.
- Clash of Clans Heroes abilities get upgraded every 5 levels.