Clash of Clans Healing Spell Summary
- The Healing Spell is the second spell unlocked in the Spell Factory.
- When the spell is used, it places a yellow stationary ring of healing on the ground.
- All troops within the ring will be healed (both ground and air units), including Healers.
- The Healing ring lasts for a total of 12 seconds (40 healing ‘pulses’ every 0.3 seconds).
- The rate of healing on the Barbarian King and Archer Queen is half of normal troops.
Clash of Clans Healing Spell Best Use
- Healing Spells are great to use on Giants in raids to help keep their hit points high as they protect Wizards.
- Healing Spells is a must for a heavy Hog Rider based attack. In Hog Attacks, it’s best to predict the direction your Hogs will attack and Heal over multiple defenses so that the Hogs stay in the healing ring for a long time.
- Healing Hog Riders as they cross Giant Bombs is a must!
- When placing a Healing Spell, make sure to place it where troops will stay a while. A mistake that several people make is placing the ring right on top of troops and the troops quickly leave the healing zone.
- Healing Spells go well with GoWiWi and GoWiPe attacks as your troops break into the core of the base. The heal spell will help support your troops as they destroy the second half of the base.
Clash of Clans Healing Spell Statistics
|Radius||Number of Pulses||Time Between Pulses||Housing Space||Time To Brew||Spell Factory Level Required|
|5 tiles||40||0.3s||2||20 minutes||2|
|Level||Total Healing||Healing per Pulse||Cost||Research Cost||Research Time||Laboratory Level Required|