Clash of Clans Healer Summary
- The Healer is the eighth troop unlocked by the Barracks.
- The Healer is a flying unit and is the only troop with no attacking (offensive) ability. She can heal any ground Troops, except when she is defending as a clan castle troop (in which case she heals damaged Clan Castle reinforcement troops and heroes).
- Healers will NOT heal flying units.
- Healers will heal Heroes at a reduced rate of 50% of her normal healing rate.
- Healers cannot attack so they are completely unable to defend themselves. She will totally ignore any enemy buildings or troops attacking them. If they have no target to heal, they will simply remain stationary even if they are taking damage.
- Healers will not trigger air traps or traps set to air mode.
Clash of Clans Healer Best Use
- A Healer does not last long if she is in the range of an Air Defense, so make sure you destroy the Air Defense first or otherwise occupy them before sending in your Healer(s). One strategy is to send a few Wall Breakers in to break the wall that is protecting the Air Defense. Then send in a group of Giants (usually 12 or more) to destroy it. Finally send in a Healer along with other troops after the Giants. As long as the Healer does not get distracted by other Troops taking damage, or is not killed by a corner Archer Tower or Wizard Tower, the Giants will live for a significant amount of time (due to the constant healing) and will distract the defenses while the other troops destroy everything. This is known as a Giant-Healer raid and is extremely popular when attacking a Town Hall 6, since a Town Hall 6 only gets one Air Defense.
- Healers can allow Giants and other defensive troops to withstand massive amounts of damage, even doubling that of their normal health.
- Another strategy is to use Balloons to tank the hits from an Air Defense. Since Balloons target defenses, there is a good chance that the Balloons will be closer to the Air Defense than the Healer. The Balloons may also destroy the Air Defense too.
- Support high hit point Troops like Giants, Golems, or P.E.K.K.As with Healers.
- You are able to heal a Healer with a Healing Spell.
Clash of Clans Healer Weakness
- Takes a long time to train.
- Takes up a lot of housing space.
- Easily killed by Air Defenses.
Clash of Clans Healer Upgrade Differences
- Initially, the Healer has long, white angelic wings with short, white hair. She wears a golden dress that ends in 4 long pieces. Her dress has a white 4 sided star.
- At level 3 and 4, the color of her aura and the color of her dress both turn from yellow to purple.
Clash of Clans Healer Statistics
|Preferred Target||Attack Type||HouSing Space||Training Time||Movement Speed||Heal Speed||Barracks Level Required||Range|
|None||Heal Splash 2 Tile Radius (Ground Only)||14||15m||16||0.7s||8||5 tiles|
|Level||Healing per Second||Healing Per Pulse||Hitpoints||Training Cost||Research Cost||Laboratory Level Required||Research Time|