“Put some hustle in even your heaviest units! Haste Spells lack the damage boost of Rage Spells, but provide an even better boost to movement speed. A lower storage space also allows your to take more of them into battle!”
Clash of Clans Haste Spell Summary
- The Haste Spell is the third dark spell unlocked in the Dark Spell Factory.
- When the Haste Spell is used, a purplish ring with zipping atom like lights is created.
- The Haste Spell boosts the movement speed of troops in the effected area. Unlike the Rage Spell, the Haste Spell only increases the quickness and does not increase the strength of the troops.
- The Haste Spell has a smaller radius than a Rage Spell.
- Haste Spells do not stack, bu if a Haste Spell is placed on top of a Rage Spell, their speed increase will stack.
Clash of Clans Haste Spell Best Use
- Haste Spells are great to help counter the effects of an Air Sweeper.
- Haste Spells is effective in help slower moving units such as Balloons, Dragons and P.E.K.K.As move faster.
- Haste Spells are typically used on the outer parts of a base to help Speed up troops. Rages are typically used in the interior of the base to help troops destroy core structures.
Clash of Clans Haste Spell Statistics
|Radius||Damage Type||Housing Space||Time To Brew||Targets||Dark Spell Factory Level Required|
|4 tiles||Area Splash||1||15 minutes||Ground & Air||3|
|Level||Damage||Spell Duration||Cost||Research Cost||Research Time||Laboratory Level Required|
|2||34||15 seconds||85||40,000||8 days||7|
|3||40||20 seconds||90||80,000||10 days||8|
|4||46||25 seconds||95||100,000||14 days||8|