“These pesky little creatures only have eyes for one thing: LOOT! They are faster than a Spring Trap, and their hunger for resources is limitless.”
Clash of Clans Goblin Summary
- The Goblin is the fourth troop unlocked by the Barracks.
- The Goblin will target Resources structures first and ignore other structures and Clan Castle Troops until all Resources structures are destroyed.
- The Goblin is the fastest ground unit.
- Goblins deal double damage to Resource structures.
Clash of Clans Goblin Best Use
- Goblins main use is for farming and stealing resources of the opponent.
- They work well dropped after using Giants, Barbarians, Archers and Wizards to break into the core of a base.
- In some instances, Goblins are great for luring Clan Castle troops or triggering Traps.
- A few Goblins are great to use at the end of a battle to help troops clear resource structures faster to get 3 stars. This is best done when all defenses are destroyed and you’re cleaning up remaining structures before your 3 minute time limit is up.
Clash of Clans Goblin Weakness
- Fragile unit with low hitpoints making them easily killed by Cannons and Archer Towers.
- Goblins attack the nearest resource structure and tend to bunch up leaving them vulnerable to splash damage.
- Goblins will ignore Clan Castle troops.
Clash of Clans Goblin Upgrade Differences
- At level 1 & 2, the Goblin is a small green creature with large pointy ears, red eyes with green pupils and a red-tipped nose. The Goblin wears brown pants and shoes. He also holds a large sack to carry resources stolen from your enemy.
- At level 3 & 4, the Goblin’s sack has light brown stripes on the sides of it.
- At level 5, the Goblin has a red mohawk and his sack turns all light brown.
- At level 6, the Goblin adds a golden necklace and a red leather cape.
Clash of Clans Goblin Statistics
|Preferred Target||Attack Type||Housing Space||Training Time||Movement Speed||Attack Speed||Barracks Level Required||Range|
|Resources (Damage x2)||Melee (Ground Only)||1||30s||32||1s||4||0.4 tiles|
|Level||Damage per Second||DPS on Resource Buildings||Hitpoints||Training Cost||Research Cost||Laboratory Level Required||Research Time|