Clash of Clans Elixir Troops
Clash of Clans Elixir Troops Summary
- Elixir Troops are trained in the Barracks.
- The order of Clash of Clans Elixir Troops that are unlocked are as follows: Barbarian, Archer, Goblin, Giant, Wall Breaker, Balloon, Wizard, Healer, Dragon and finally P.E.K.K.A.
- Barbarian and Archers are cheap and train fast which makes them great for farming.
- Goblins are great to use for farming.
- Giants are quick training and relatively cheap meat shields.
- Wall Breakers are essential to opening up a base and breaking into the core.
- Balloons are great for paired with Lava Hounds or Dragons for an aerial attack.
- Wizards provide high attack power and are best used behind meat shields.
- Healers pair will with higher hitpoint units such as Giants and Heroes.
- Dragons are great a integral part for Town Hall 7 and 8 Clan War Attacks and lower Town Hall Trophy Pushing.
- P.E.K.K.As are a great combination of attack power and meat shield.
Clash of Clans Elixir Troops Usage
- Clash of Clans Elixir Troops are versatile troops that can be combined to either focus on Farming, Trophy Pushing and Clan War Attacks.
- Visit each Troop’s individual page to learn tips, tricks and the best way to use each Troop.
Clash of Clans Elixir Troops Facts