Clash of Clans Defensive Buildings
Clash of Clans Defensive Buildings Summary
- In Clash of Clans, having a strong defense is important to protected either your resources or trophies.
- Defenses serve to protect trophies and protect resources from enemy troops.
- Each defense has its own strengths and weaknesses and the location of the defense should reflect that.
- The order of Clash of Clans Defensive Buildings you receive are as following: Cannon, Archer Tower, Mortar, Air Defense, Wizard Tower, Air Sweeper, Hidden Tesla, X-Bow and finally Inferno Tower.
Clash of Clans Defensive Building Usage
- Typically, the defensive structures you have more of, you can place near the edge of the base as initial line of defense. These defenses include Cannons and Archer Towers.
- Stronger Splash Damage defenses such as Wizard Towers and Mortars should be protected behind the outer layer of defenses.
- Stronger Defenses should be in the core of your base (not bunched up). X-Bows and Inferno Towers are your strongest defensive structures and should be the hardest for opponents to get to and destroy.
- Wall structure and design is an integral part of base building. Keep in mind that there is not a base that is anti everything! Every base will have a weakness, it just a matter of finding the best troops and attack angle to 3 star it.
Clash of Clans Defensive Buildings Facts
- Upgrading Clash of Clans Defensive Buildings will make them inactive and unable to help protect your base during the duration of the upgrade.