Clash of Clans Dark Elixir Troops
Clash of Clans Dark Elixir Troops Summary
- Dark Elixir Troops are trained in the Dark Barracks.
- Dark Troops are more expensive to train because they are produced using Dark Elixir (Dark Elixir takes longer to produce and is harder to farm).
- The order of Clash of Clans Dark Elixir Troops that are unlocked are as follows: Minion, Hog Rider, Valkyrie, Golem, Witch and finally Lava Hound.
- Minions are Cheap and Quick to build and great at picking off structures.
- Hog Riders are great at destroying defenses behind walls.
- Valkyries are great to use in open base designs.
- Golems are huge meat shields.
- Witches are great support troops to help clear the base.
- Lava Hounds are great Aerial Meat shields.
Clash of Clans Dark Elixir Troops Usage
- Clash of Clans Dark Elixir Troops are typically used mainly for Trophy Pushing or Clan War Attacks. Using Dark Elixir Troops to farm is not very efficient as it can get time consuming and costly to produce.
- Visit each Troop’s individual page to learn tips, tricks and the best way to use each Dark Troop.
Clash of Clans Dark Elixir Troops Facts
- Clash of Clans Dark Elixir Troops were introduced into the game on March 12th, 2013 update.
- Dark Elixir Troops are produced using Dark Elixir.