Clash of Clans Dark Elixir Spells
Clash of Clans Dark Elixir Spells Summary
- Clash of Clans Dark Elixir Spells are brewed in the Dark Spell Factory.
- Dark Elixir Spells are more expensive to brew because they are produced using Dark Elixir (Dark Elixir takes longer to produce and is harder to farm).
- The order of Clash of Clans Dark Elixir Spells that are unlocked are as follows: Poison, Earthquake and finally Haste.
- Poison Spell: Give your army the upper hand against enemy troops with this deadly poison! Defending units that linger in a Poison Spell’s toxic cloud will move slower, attack slower and take damage with increasing severity over time. Poison Spells do not effect structures.
- Earthquake Spell: Weaken walls and buildings with crippling earthquakes! Earthquake Spells damage structures based on their maximum hitpoints. Repeated earthquakes deal decreasing damage to the same buildings, but increasing damage to the same Walls. No wall can withstand the might of four Earthquake Spells!
- Haste Spell: Put some hustle in even your heaviest units! Haste Spells lack the damage boost of Rage Spells, but provide an even better boost to movement speed. A lower storage space also allows your to take more of them into battle!
Clash of Clans Dark Elixir Spells Usage
- Visit each Spell’s individual page to learn tips, tricks and the best way to use each Dark Elixir Spell.
Clash of Clans Dark Elixir Spells Facts
- Dark Elixir Spells are produced using Dark Elixir in the Dark Spell Factory.
- Dark Elixir Spells was introduced to Clash of Clans on July 1, 2015.