“This colossal menace soaks up huge amounts of damage and bashes anything in his path. He guards his territory fiercely when defending, and can launch into a devastating rage when attacking once his Iron Fist ability is unlocked!”
Clash of Clans Barbarian King Summary
- The Barbarian King is the first Hero in the game and is unlocked at Town Hall 7.
- The Barbarian King is a stronger and much more powerful version of the Barbarian.
- He becomes part of your village once the Barbarian King Altar is constructed.
- The Barbarian King is an immortal unit.
- If the Barbarian King is injured or “falls” in battle, he must regenerate his health by sleeping/resting before he can be used again in battle or defense.
- The amount of time he needs to rest is proportional to the health he has left in the end of the battle. If he is at full health at the end of the battle, he will be ready for the next battle immediately; however, if he gets hurt (even one hit), he must sleep and recover his health before he can be used again.
- The higher the level of your Barbarian King, the longer it will take to fully regenerate his health.
- The Barbarian King will attack the closest structure to them. However, once he becomes aware of enemy Clan Castle troops, Heroes or Skeleton Trap skeletons (either by being attacked themselves or being near another friendly troop under attack), he will leave her previously targeted structure and engage the enemy troops instead. Once all of the nearby enemy troops are defeated, he will proceed to attack the nearest building from his current location.
Clash of Clans Barbarian King Best Use
- For defensive purposes, he’s best placed in the center of the base to make him harder to kill.
- He can be used as a tank similar to a Golem. If he leads a few Wizards or the Archer Queen, they can do a lot of damage.
- With his high hit points and Iron Fist Ability, he’s good at clearing perimeter structures to help funnel troops to the core of the opponents base.
- Since the Iron Fist recovers some hit points, timing his ability is important. You want him to take on some damage (but not too much, so you maximize the 10s ability time) before you initiate his ability.
Clash of Clans Barbarian King Weakness
- The Barbarian King only attacks ground.
- Only attacks one target at a time so a group of troops will make quick work of a Barbarian King on defense.
Clash of Clans Barbarian King Upgrade Differences
- At Level 1-9, the Barbarian King looks similar to a giant Barbarian. He wears a steel gauntlets, steel shoulder guard and a steel crown. He wields a blunt sword with a stone hilt.
- At Level 10-19, his steel gauntlets becomes gold.
- At level 20+, the edge of his shoulder guard and the central spike turns gold.
Clash of Clans Barbarian King Statistics
|Preferred Target||Attack Type||Movement Speed||Attack Speed||Range||Search Radius|
|None||Melee (Ground)||16||1.2s||1 tile||9 tiles|
|Level||Damage per Second||Damage per Hit||DPS in Ability||Hitpoints||Regen Time||Ability Level||Training Cost||Training Time||Town Hall Level Required|
Clash of Clans Iron Fist Ability Statistics
“The king bursts into rage, recovering a large amount of health and temporarily boosting speed and attack power for himself and all barbarians near him. A group of barbarians also appear to join in the brawl!”
|Ability Level||Damage Increase||Health Recovery||Speed Increase||Summoned Units||Ability Time|