“This fearless warrior relies on his bulging muscles and striking mustache to wreak havoc in enemy villages. Release a horde of Barbarians and enjoy the mayhem!”
Clash of Clans Barbarian Summary
- The Barbarian is the first troop unlocked by the Barracks.
- The Barbarian is available at Town Hall 1.
- Barbarians will attack the closest structure to them. However, once they become aware of enemy Clan Castle troops, Heroes or Skeleton Trap skeletons (either by being attacked themselves or being near another friendly troop under attack), they will leave their previously targeted structure and engage the enemy troops instead. Once all of the nearby enemy troops are defeated, they will proceed to attack the nearest building from their current location.
Clash of Clans Barbarian Best Use
- Barbarians are cheap but effective units to pull troops out of the opponents Clan Castle and lure off to a corner by dropping them one by one.
- Since this unit costs the least amount of elixir and trains the fastest, the Barbarian great to use for farming resources. Barbarians pairs well with Archers when farming abandoned loot bases.
- Drop a few barbarians on an exposed Town Hall to gain trophies fast and cheap.
- Cheap unit to trigger traps.
- Barbarians placed around Barbarian King’s Iron Fist ability will benefit from the damage and speed bonus as long as they are in the Barbarian King’s circle of rage. Great way to destroy opponents Archers and Wizards from Clan Castle after being lured to a corner.
Clash of Clans Barbarian Weakness
- Fragile unit with low hitpoints making them easily killed by Cannons and Archer Towers.
- Barbarians attack the nearest structure and tend to bunch up leaving them vulnerable to splash damage.
- They only attack ground making them vulnerable to flying troops in Clan Castle.
Clash of Clans Barbarian Upgrade Differences
- At level 1 & 2, the Barbarian is wearing a brown kilt with a leather belt and a steel shield-shaped buckle. He also has spiked wristbands on both arms along with a short claymore in his right hand. He wears a pair of leather sandals on his feet.
- At level 3 & 4, he gains a leather headband and a larger claymore.
- At level 5, the Barbarian’s leather headband is replaced with a Viking helmet and his claymore changes to one made of bronze.
- At level 6, the Barbarian wields a dark iron claymore and sports a mighty horned helmet, complete with facemask, similar to that of the Master League symbol. All worn equipment (kilt, belt, wristbands, and sandals) turn a darker shade of brown as well.
- At level 7, the Barbarian replaces the dark claymore with a lighter-gray one that appears to be molten on each edge, and his horned helmet gains a gold accent along with gold horns. The spiked bracelets on his wrists turn black, and the spikes become gold.
Clash of Clans Barbarian Statistics
|Preferred Target||Attack Type||Housing Space||Training Time||Movement Speed||Attack Speed||Barracks Level Required||Range|
|None||Melee (Ground Only)||1||20s||16||1s||1||0.4 tiles|
|Level||Damage per Second||Hitpoints||Training Cost||Research Cost||Laboratory Level Required||Research Time|