Clash of Clans Army Buildings
Clash of Clans Army Buildings Summary
- The Clash of Clans Army Buildings are used to train, brew and upgrade troops and spells for battle.
- The Barbarian King Altar and Archer Queen Altar are built to bring them to your village to defend it or help you with raids.
- The Army section of the in-game shop will impact the strength of your attacking army. The stronger your troops, the more attacks you will win.
Clash of Clans Army Buildings Usage
- Clash of Clans Army Buildings is where you build troops, spells and heroes for battle.
- Through the Laboratory, you can upgrade the strength of your troops and spells.
- Since troops, spells and laboratory upgrades are not affect when destroyed by an enemy attack, it is often best to leave these structures on the perimeter of your base.
- Heroes are best placed near the core of your base to work with other defenses in slowing down the enemy attack.
Clash of Clans Army Buildings Facts
- All buildings from the Army Section require Elixir or Dark Elixir to build.
- Upgrading Army Buildings will make them inactive and unable to produce troops, spells or upgrades. The only building that is not affected during an upgrade is the Army Camp.