“This graceful huntress is a master of destructive force, though modest in health. She snipes targets in her territory when defending, and can summon stealth and terrifying damage when attacking once her Royal Cloak ability is unlocked!”
Clash of Clans Archer Queen Summary
- The Archer Queen is the second Hero in the game and is unlocked at Town Hall 9.
- The Archer Queen is a stronger and much more powerful version of the Archer.
- She becomes part of your village once the Archer Queen Altar is constructed.
- The Archer Queen is an immortal unit.
- If the Archer Queen is injured or “falls” in battle, she must regenerate her health by sleeping/resting before she can be used again in battle or defense.
- The amount of time she needs to rest is proportional to the health she has left in the end of the battle. If she is at full health at the end of the battle, she will be ready for the next battle immediately; however, if she gets hurt (even one hit), she must sleep and recover her health before she can be used again.
- The higher the level of your Archer Queen, the longer it will take to fully regenerate her health.
- The Archer Queen’s range is vital for 3 starring Town Hall 9 and Town Hall 10 bases. Having a strong Archer Queen is much more important than having a strong Barbarian King.
- The Archer Queen will attack the closest structure to them. However, once she becomes aware of enemy Clan Castle troops, Heroes or Skeleton Trap skeletons (either by being attacked themselves or being near another friendly troop under attack), she will leave her previously targeted structure and engage the enemy troops instead. Once all of the nearby enemy troops are defeated, she will proceed to attack the nearest building from her current location.
Clash of Clans Archer Queen Best Use
- For defensive purposes, she’s best placed in the center of the base to make her harder to kill.
- At high Town Hall attacks, the Archer Queen following a Golem or being by Healers can destroy nearly half of a Town Hall 9 or 10 base.
- Her range and Royal Cloak ability is great for taking out Air Defenses or Multi Target Infernos.
- Shes great to use to destroy the opponents clan castle troops after being lured to a corner.
Clash of Clans Archer Queen Weakness
- She attacks the closest object so she tends to have her “blonde” moments where she attacks walls or structures before defenses.
Clash of Clans Archer Queen Upgrade Differences
- At Level 1-9, the Archer Queen looks similar to a giant Archer, but she wields a modified X-Bow and wears a silver grown and green dress.
- At Level 10-19, she drops the green dress for a golden colored dress.
- At level 20+, her modified X-Bow becomes golden.
Clash of Clans Archer Queen Statistics
|Preferred Target||Attack Type||Movement Speed||Attack Speed||Range||Search Radius|
|None||Ranged (Ground & Air)||24||0.75s||5 tiles||10 tiles|
|Level||Damage per Second||Damage per Hit||Hitpoints||Regen Time||Ability Level||Training Cost||Training Time||Town Hall Level Required|
Clash of Clans Royal Cloak Ability Statistics
“The queen vanished from sight to recover some health and unleash devastating volleys of high-damage ammunition. Defenses will lose her as their target, and a group of archers will appear to distract them!”
|Ability Level||Damage Increase||Health Recovery||Ability Time||Summoned Units|