“Latest invention in the field of flying pest control. This trap can blast multiple air units in a small area.”
Clash of Clans Air Bomb Summary
- The Air Bomb is unlocked at Town Hall 5.
- The Air Bomb explodes when a flying troop comes into its proximity. It is an airborne version of the normal Bomb. The trigger radius and blast radius of the Air Bomb is much greater than the Bomb.
- It’s very effective against large groups of Minions and does a significant amount of damage to Balloons (especially level 3 and below).
- It’s less effective against higher health targets such as Dragons and Lava Hounds.
- Once activated or triggered the trap must be re-armed in order to be a part of the next defensive attack or raid.
Clash of Clans Air Bomb Defensive Strategy
- Like the Seeking Air Mine and Skeleton Trap that’s been set to air mode, placing an Air Bomb near an Air Defense can help weaken troops to allow the Air Defense to destroy more units.
- It’s always ideal to place traps in the core of your base to make them difficult to trigger.
Clash of Clans Air Bomb Offensive Strategy
- Since it’s hard to predict where the Air Bombs are located, there isn’t much of a strategy when attacking a base with Air Bombs.
- On a clean up attack where the location of the traps are known, if these traps are close to the edge, it’s good to use a Minion or Balloon to trigger these traps and destroy them early in the attack.
Clash of Clans Air Bomb Upgrade Differences
- At level 1 and 2, the Air Bomb is a barrel under a trap door with two red balloons attached to it. The balloons have white skulls painted on them.
- At level 3 and 4, the Air Bomb has spikes on its surface and can be seen more easily within its compartment. The compartment opens up slightly.
Clash of Clans Air Bomb Statistics
|Town Hall Level||1||2||3||4||5||6||7||8||9||10|
|Level||Damage||Cost||Re-Arm Cost||Build Time||Experience Gained||Town Hall Level required|
|Trigger Radius||Damage Radius||Damage Type||Unit Type Targeted||Favorite Target||Size|
|5 tiles||3 tiles||Area Splash||Air||None||1×1 tile|